I was so happy that my daughter and I got to spend time with my husband's family while we were in Florida. My inlaws took us to Tarpon Springs, Florida. We got to visit the aquarium. I got to experince to eat Gyro (a greek sandwich) and we went on a boat ride to see where they get the sponges.
 |
This is spongebob's buddy(that's what he calls himself)
he got one sponge.
a bunch of sponges. |
We got to check some stores around spong dock. One store I really like was:
The people that work there were really nice. The grandma was originally from Greece. I joked around and asked her if the soaps they sell will make my skin color lighter. And then she laughed. She said alot of people are wanting to have my skin color. I was just kidding.... I love my skin color. Yeah, my mom used to buy me whitening lotion and whitening soap when I was in the Philippines. Those stuff didn't work. Lol.
So I got some goat milk + olive oil soap. I bought didfferent scents like, coconut, lavender, rose, orva blossom, lilac and oatmeal honey. I'm loving the soap so far.
And I got a body scrub from my sister inlaw. :)
1 comments:
the last paragraph is funny! :D i remember u always want to have Likas papaya soap, and that Skin white whitening lotion, :D
Post a Comment