CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tulip Festival

I know Tulip festival had passed. I was looking at some pictures on my computer and I came across at the Tulip Festival album.

I've been living here in Washington for over 5 years now and I had never been to the Tulip Festival. Last April, I really wanted to go but I dont wanna go by myself with Arianna. Tony was still on deployment so I asked my friend Tanya if she wanted to go. She told me she hasnt been there and decided to go with me.

When we were there, I was so inlove with the place! It was so GORGEOUS! The flowers were bright and colorful. I took lots of pictures. Hopefully next year, Tony won't be deployed so he could see the festival. Here are some of the pictures from the Tulip Festival.











0 comments:

Post a Comment