There's nothing new about Tony being gone all the time because of the Navy. He missed Arianna's first Easter. I told him over the email that I really wanted to take Arianna egg hunting but there was none at my church. So he told me there was one at the base. For people who dont know me, I dont like going to places that I dont know anybody. I was deciding whether to go or not. Then, my friend Liza came to the rescue! LOL. She called me and asked me if I wanna go with her and her son at the base to go egg hunting and I said without hesitation "YES!" She was a lifesaver, I tell you. Well, Arianna and I had fun at the egg hunting. She got some bunny rubber duckies and plastic eggs with chocolate candies inside for mommy. It was a good Easter egg hunting day!
Pictures were taken at the NAS Whidbey on April 03, 2010

Us with the Easter Bunny

Patiently waiting for the egg hunting. It was chilly so Arianna's nose was kinda red.

Yay! She got one bunny rubber ducky!

Woohoo! got one egg. That means mommy will have some chocolates!

Mommy and my 9 1/2 months old baby girl

Arianna in her Easter dress
0 comments:
Post a Comment