CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crocheting #2

When my husband was on deployment, I made little projects every week and one of them was crocheting. This time, I wanted to take it to the next level. (Lol) I tried my best to crochet a headband, booties and a beanie/hat.

Mary Jane booties


Infant headband





Infant beanie/hat




I am so glad that my friend Emily liked them. She's about to have her baby girl anytime soon! So exciting!

I also gave her a card. I made this card a long time ago when my friend Angel introduced me to craftiness. =)



Yay for babies!

3 comments:

lavinia

wow ang galeng! turuan mo ako pagpunta ko jan ehehehe :D

Kamie Beach

LOVE!! :)

Sue

What a cute set! I love it. I need to learn to crochet! I also love your heart shaped, chocolate dipped homemade marshmallows!

Post a Comment