What is a crochet?
Crochet (pronounced /kroʊˈʃeɪ/) is a process of creating fabric from yarn using a crochet hook. The word is derived from the French word "crochet", meaning hook. Crocheting, similar to knitting, consists of pulling loops of yarn through other loops. Crochet differs from knitting in that only one loop is active at one time (the sole exception being Tunisian crochet), and that a crochet hook is used instead of knitting needles.
I totally copied and pasted it from wikipedia. haha! It makes my life easier.
I really enjoyed crocheting. I learned about different yarns, sizes of hooks and different kinds of crochet(from double crochet to treble crochet to fastening). I crocheted some flowers and butterflies. I crocheted one heart but I think it wasn't great. I got the patterns here.
I love the butterflies!
| the hair clip |
| the flowers |
a really simple card I made.



0 comments:
Post a Comment