I wish I could blame it to the black pens.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Lesson Learned
Two weeks ago, I forgot to check the pockets of my husband's uniform. When I was about to put them in the dryer, I saw black inks all over Tony's khaki uniform. I immediately sprayed shout to see if it's gonna come off but it didn't. I told him that his uniform is ruined and I started crying. Tony gave me a hug and told me that it's just a uniform and there's nothing to cry about. Yesterday, when I washed his uniform I made sure that there's no pens in the pockets. When I checked the pants, I found 35 cents. So I put it in my coin jar. LOL



I wish I could blame it to the black pens.
I wish I could blame it to the black pens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have NO IDEA how many times I have done this in the last 11 years.. Peter doesn't let me TOUCH his uniforms anymore!
Haha...I've done this a million times to Ryan's uniforms. Part of being a Navy wife! :)
(Love reading your blog!)
lol..u cried! ehehehehe
peace! :)
Post a Comment