CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Memos Out of the blue

So today, we were just hanging out in the house. Nothing was planned.


Then, I guess my husband got really bored and told us to get ready because we're going to MEMOS. I was like "really? You wanna drive  an hour and a half just to eat memos burrritos?". My husband likes their burritos. I have to say that I am not a fan of having potatoes in my burrito. So I had a burrito with no potatoes in it and it wasn't bad but I LOVE their tomatillo salsa. I used to work at a mexican restaurant as a food server. The cook and my bosses always showed me how to cook their food like mexican rice, beans, salsa for the chips and the green salsa (tomatillo salsa) but I haven't tried making them at home. Well, I made some homemade horchata (rice milk) a long time ago and we loved it!


 

Then, we decided to drive to Alderwood mall. My husband ended up buying new pots and pans at sears! Woohoo!!! He wanted to buy it last Christmas and I just said no because we don't need it. But today, it was on sale, so I let him buy it.

Later, we went to cold stones. "yummy! yummy! Ice cream in my tummy!" LOL. The very first time I had cold stones was when my husband and I were dating in Hawaii. He took me there because he knows how I LOVE ice cream. good times!

In conclusion, it wasn't a boring day after all. Thanks for my spontaneous husband. Gotta love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment