CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

table tennis A.K.A. pingpong

We went to the convergence zone at the Navy base today.  Since last night, I lost at air hockey game, I want some revenge. So I asked Tony to play pingpong with me. I know for sure he's not going to win. Haha! And I was right. It felt good. We played three sets and I won in all of them. bwahaha. I asked my sister to play with me also but she said she's good like she didn't wanna play. I know she was just scared to be beaten by me. LOL. I know I sound cocky but if you are a competitive person, you know how I feel. I learned that we are not good in all things. I am good in some things that Tony and my sister are not good at and vice versa.

Examples:
Lovely(my sister) is good in singing and playing instruments and I suck at them.
Tony beats me on swimming laps. He knows how to fix a lot of things that I don't know how. and I really think he's a better cook than I am.

I really had fun today. Here are a couple of pictures to remember that I beat Tony at playing pingpong. hehehe!




0 comments:

Post a Comment