Last night, we had fun visiting our friends in Marysville. We got home around 11pm , everyone was tired but me. My husband and baby Arianna slept right away when we got home and I was just laying on bed and couldn't sleep. So I decided to think of what name I should change my blog address to, instead of counting sheep. I came up with "mydiligentmoments.blogspot.com". I got up from the bed , went on the computer and changed it.
When my husband came home from work today, I told him about my blog. He looked at me and said "Really? You named your blog like that?"
Me: "Why? Does it sound stupid?"
husband: "yes"
me: "now, i feel embarrass because i put it on facebook."
We just laughed and laughed and laughed..... I am just glad my husband told me that it sounded stupid. No one would have told me but him. =)
Anyhow, after watching my one of favorite shows, I put Arianna to bed so I can think of a better address for my blog. So this is what I came up with.
http://survivingthequixoticlife.blogspot.com/
Not bad huh? I really think it's WAY BETTER than "mydiligentmoments". HAHAHAHA!I think I changed my blog address for like 6 times already. I'm done changing my blog address. Now I am moving on to rearraging my layouts and chaning the template. Crossing my fingers!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment