CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The cutest Piglet I've ever seen

My husband and I decided that Arianna will be a piglet for this year's halloween. Well, when we were at the store buying costume, the first costume Arianna tried on was a panda costume but she didn't like it so we switched to piglet! I think she's the cutest piglet ever! Haha!


 My friend Tania kept on telling me to go to trunk or treat (church activity). I was kinda hesitant to go but I was glad we did. Arianna and I had sooooo much FUN.




My friend Tania as Olive, Myself(supposed to be Tigger) and Arianna as a Piglet

Mommy and Arianna

I just wish my husband was with us. I feel like I am a single Mama sometimes because he's on deployment.  But I need to be positive that the date he will come home is just around the corner. I gotta be tough for 2 and a half more months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment