CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Looking more like a toddler

People who have/had babies always tell me "They grow up too fast"! Well, it's true. I think Arianna is losing her baby face. She's looking more like a toddler now. but she is STILL a baby to me. haha! Today, I decided to fix Arianna's hair. She doesn't like her hair's tied so I had to bribed her. I gave her my camera lens cover so she would sit still and it worked.


Then she cried when I took the lens cover from her.


She was trying to ruin her pig tails.

I told her to clap her hands so she 'll forget about the pigtails

so cute
She remembered she still had the pigtails.

The end result. 
 I and my husband are so lucky to have Arianna in our lives. She always gives smiles to our faces. She makes us happy. She helps us grow as a couple and as parents. Can't believe she'll be 16 months old this month. Time flies so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment