CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deployment Project Week # 2

TUTUS


I finally finished Arianna's tutus. One of my friends from church gave me some tips on how to make them. She's an awesome lady. Nancy started posting pictures on facebook of the tutus that she made for her grandkids and I told her that Arianna doesn't have one. She organized a tutu making party at her house but I wasn't able to go. =( She makes really NICE tutus. So, by the help of Nancy and youtube, I was able to make not one but TWO tutus. Yay!



White and American Beauty


Grape and purple

I can't wait for Arianna to wear these. Well, the purple one is kinda big so she has to wait a couple of months to wear it but the pink one is perfect for her size.

I survived another week of husband being deploy. I am grateful for my daughter and my husband. Without them, I would be worthless. Few more weeks and daddy will be home. =)

2 comments:

lavinia

ohhhh!!!! the tutus are finally done! cool!
i like them!
:)

Angel

http://www.etsy.com/listing/43637785/neon-fairy-tutu-halter-dresssizes-6?ref=sr_gallery_36&ga_search_query=tutu+dress&ga_search_type=&ga_page=6&order=most_relevant&includes[0

here is another idea, I dont like these so much, but you may..

Post a Comment