Apron
The very first time I sewed an apron was in high school. My mom helped me and she taught me how to use a sewing machine. We had an old fashioned sewing machine back home.
Five years ago, my husband bought me a sewing machine. Of course, he bought me an electric one. LOL. I use it once in awhile when his uniforms are needed to be sewed. I remember, I even sewed a blanket for our dogs.
So this time, I sewed Arianna's first apron. I think I did a pretty good job sewing it but I think, it would be nice if I added a pocket or something. And it's kinda long for her. I guess I don't have to make her a new apron until she grows up a little taller.




3 comments:
Adorable!! Aren't you a crafty one?!
That turned out super cute! I love it!
Here is another cute idea for your leftover fabric:
http://littlejennywren.blogspot.com/2009/10/pinwheel-bobby-pin-tutorial.html
Post a Comment