CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Romano's Macaroni and Grill

When we picked up Tony from the airport last Friday, it was almost lunch time. We decided to have lunch at Macaroni and grill.
So I told my husband, I didn't really feel like eating pasta so we tried something new.

By the way, I want to have a water bottle like theirs.


I wasn't really happy with their pizza but I ate 2 slices! ;)
I had their calamari fritti which Tony hated the smell. Haha! 
I told him I need to learn how to make fried calamari and 
he told me to make it when he is not home. Lol
I ate it all by myself!


Then, we both had imported prosciutto sandwiches.
Well, we both agreed the we could make a better sandwich. 

Arianna had some pizza and some bread.
I was so proud of her for trying the calamari. Lol
She chewed it for a lil bit and she spit it out. 


1 comments:

Angel

I never saw this post LOL Now I see why you were excited about my bottles!

Post a Comment