CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

When an artisan bread became a "Flat" Bread

I made my first bread. I got the recipe from the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a day. I actually had this bread when my friend Angel made it. I really liked it so I decided to make one today.

It didn't turned out how I like it to be. It looked like a flat bread but the taste and the texture were still the same as an artisan bread. My husband told me that I didn't mold the dough the way it should be. I said I was trying to make it a round one but it didn't. Oh well. Good thing I still have some dough in the fridge. i will make some again tomorrow.


I am not advertising my cheap cutting board. LOL. But yeah, we ate half of it so that means it wasn't bad.

2 comments:

Angel

Did you measure out the 1 lb of dough? Try making it a loaf shape?

lavinia

haha i remember this one LOL

Post a Comment