CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deployment Project Week # 4

Sugar Cookies

It's my second attempt to decorate sugar cookies. Boy, I admire those people who makes cookies and decorate them. It's a serious business. You gotta have lots of patience.

This week's project was supposed to be about crocheting but I am still working on that project. So, I decided to bake some hand shaped sugar cookies and decorated them to look like turkeys because it's Thanksgiving week.

So here it is.





I subsituted to teach Sunbeam class again at church so I wrapped the cookies to give to the kids.



Count your blessings.

I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't forget to thank God for all the blessings He has given you.

By the way, here's a picture of the cookies I decorated for the very first time.


I made them last Summer.




2 comments:

lavinia

hey i like them sugar cookies! cute and really colorful! happy thanksgiving to ya and arianna! (:

Sue

I love your turkeys, and the little tags on them too!
Good for you for giving to "Locks of Love"! :)

Post a Comment