CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Smiley Faces

I really wanted to brighten someone's day and I really wanted them to know that if they ever need help, I am always here. Sometimes, we need to let someone know that you care and love them. :)

So yeah, I decided to make some fondant to use on my cupcakes. Well, it was my very first fondant and it was hard kneading it but I had fun making it and the cupcakes. I also made 2 the same cards but my personal messages inside were different from each other. I love putting personal messages on the cards I make.

" A friend is someone who makes it easy"

and the smiley cupcakes. They're chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting and smiley faces fondants. :)






Love, peace and happiness to you all!
Shellanie


1 comments:

Anonymous

Those cupcakes belong in Florida! We are the sunshine state lol. They look scrumptious!
-Stacia=D

Post a Comment