CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes

I've been busy these past few days because my husband came home from deployment and he's just going to be home for just a week so we've been spending time with him as mush as we could. :) Arianna sure did miss daddy and I love how Tony spoils her. :o)

I made these stuffed cherry tomatoes a week ago. I found the recipe online and I changed a few things.



Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1 pint cherry tomatoes
5 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled really small)
1/2 cup mayo
2 green onions (chopped)
1/4 cup grated picorino romano (or can always use parmigiano reggiano)
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley

Cut a thin sliced off the top of each cherry tomato, and  using a sharp knife, carefully scoop out the seeds and pulp. Place each tomato upside down on paper towel to drain. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl. Stuff each cherry tomato with the bacon mixture. Chill until ready to serve.

Linking to: Delectable Tuesday,  Mangia Mondays, It's a keeper Thursday

1 comments:

Mindie Hilton

I would love for you to link these up to my linky party that runs Friday evening through Sunday night. You can find the button for the party at http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

Our last party, the first ever, had over 300 links so this week there will be a special give away just for linkers, hope to see you soon.

Post a Comment